Creating a user account
If you do not already have an FORGEBOX account, you can create an account in order to publish and collaborate on packages on the public registry.
- 2.In the user signup form, type in the fields:
- Username: The username that will be displayed when you publish packages or interact with other users on forgebox.io.
- Email address: Your email will be used to confirm your account and to send notifications about your account. Invites to collaborate on a package, invites to join an organization, a team etc.
- Password: Your password must be at least 8 characters long
- 4.Confirm the captcha
- 6.Click Create Account.
If you haven't downloaded CommandBox yet, download it and start enjoying the benefits when managing your packages on ForgeBox.
- 1.In your terminal open CommandBox by typing
forgebox registerand enter the required information to complete the registration
Note: After signing up for a ForgeBox account, you will receive an account verification email. You must verify your email address in order to publish packages to the registry.